Recent Posts

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Personal Work, or "Life is Short"



Two more new pieces from this past week's personal work - "The Blind Wizard's Counsel" and "To War With The Giants."  A few months ago I had a health scare where, over the course of the last few months, I had to confront the fact that my life might be considerably shorter than I thought it would be.  Thankfully, it now appears that won't be the case.  That brief period of fear and uncertainty stripped away almost everything from my mind, and brought a new, clean perspective that I hope sticks with me.  I don't have all the time in the world, but I will find the time to do the work that I want to do, that means something to me, and that I have to get out of me.  No more periods of just killing time between jobs, between teaching classes, etc.  Time to work.

No comments: