Recent Posts

Friday, October 22, 2010

CHARACTER CONCEPT

Hey guys. I'm trying to experiment with some sci-fi character designs using DAZ3d and Photoshop. I'm hoping to get a concept art portfolio completed in the next year in order to tackle other areas of the industry. This piece is a result of messing around with some custom brushes and being inspired by TRON and Metroid. I have also been watching some concept art videos from the FZD SCHOOL OF DESIGN.
Any comments/crits are greatly appreciated!

thanks for visiting.


-Tin

3 comments:

pw! said...

your style lends itself incredibly well to this kind of design. that armor looks incredible, and right up my alley of impossibly abstract but feasible surface construction. it's like someone distilled some expressive Syd Mead into an ink bottle

Unknown said...

Thanks Pete. Syd Mead is one of my biggest heroes, so I am not surprised if the influence is more than obvious! :)

Jason Raish said...

you are always working on something. looking good so far