Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gallery Nucleus' "Curiouser & Curiouser"- Andrew R. Wright


These are two BIG images I just finished for Gallery Nucleus' Alice in Wonderland themed show "Curiouser and Curiouser". Each image is a 22" x 30" linoleum cut printed in an edition of 12. 24 all together.
There were a lot of firsts with these. They are the largest images I have printed and the largest edition printed on my press, just to name a couple. I tell you what, the press just earned it's keep with this project.

Thank you to
Robyn and Ted for keeping me going through this project. I don't think I would have made it without them. That is not an exaggeration.

The photos are just shots of the process. I think they can give you an idea of the size.

-Andrew

1 comment:

Jason Raish said...

thats a great image of your queen prints hanging on hangers